Bath and Tennis Club
How to establish your login/password and set your privacy settings
Your login uses the PRIMARY email address to which you receive HEBT emails. If your email does not work for the login process, please try another family email that may have been submitted.
This login/password gives you access to your family's secure membership profile that is not visible to the public or other HEBT members. You can set your privacy settings to allow other members to see your name, address, email, and phone and to be included in the club directory. For administrative purposes, please update your children’s dates of birth.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Log-In and Password Reset Instructions:
1) Go to https://huntingtonestates.com
2) In the upper right corner, type your email in the top yellow box. Click “Forgot Password.”
3) Type your email where prompted. Click on “Submit”. You will receive an email containing a link to reset your password.
4) Enter your new password (twice). Click “Set new password”. Click “Home”.
5) Login in to HEBT at www.huntingtonestates.com with your email and new password.
6) To edit any items in your Profile, click “View Profile” in the upper right-hand corner. Click “Edit Profile”.
7) Please review your profile for accuracy and make any necessary changes. Click “Save”.
8) Member information is not initially visible to the public or other members.
a. Recommended: To reveal directory information to fellow HEBT neighbors and members, click on “Privacy”, at the bottom of the screen and choose your settings.
b. Choose your privacy setting for each individual line item. Do not change any line item to “Anybody” access. Rather, change some line items to “Member” access, thus allowing fellow members/neighbors to see each other as in a neighborhood directory. After completing privacy setting changes, click “Save”.